In the healing presence of nature and the positive aura of Amuna Ayurveda Retreat Sri Lanka, uplift your spirits and treat your body like the temple that it is. The Arogya wellness package has been specially designed to show you the path of a healthy life that seems so elusive in your day to day lives. Rely on the confident energy of nutritionists, physicians, Spa therapists and our team of the finest ayurveda doctors in Sri Lanka and their knowledge of ancient sciences and modern treatment to detox, refresh and rejuvenate your soul and well-being.
(Arogya Wellness Package at Amuna Sri Lanka Wellness Resort)
- Special Rejuvenation Treatment – Ksheeradhara/Special Bath
- Panchakarma treatment/Acupuncture treatment
- Personal Advice on Healthy Living
- Free Oral Treatments – Herbal Decoration -Fruit Juice – Herbal Tea
- All packages are included with accommodation, meals and combination of Panchakarma treatments with internal medication according to the body constitution.
- Treatment and Diet Plan (Therapeutic Diet) for all these packages will be decided only after the Consultation by our Ayurvedic Doctors according to your body constitution. Also lifestyle prescriptions will be given by our Ayurvedic Doctors under the close supervision.
- Free Consultation
- Individual Diagnosis and Planning of Treatment
- 02 Sambahana
- 10 Abyanga
- 02 PindaSweda
- 05 Shirodhara
- 13 Avagaha Sweda
- 02 Vashpa Sweda
- 02 Sarvangandhara
- 01 Nawarakizi
- 01 Ksheeradhara
- 05 Shiro Abyanga
- 04 FacialTreatments
- 03 Reflexology
- 02 Pada Abyanga
Book online directly for the best rates on all-inclusive packages
Book directly online for the best rates on all-inclusive packages Check In: 2.00 PM Check Out: 12.00 PM
- Complimentary excursions on Rest Days to Sigiriya, Pidurangala, Dambulla Cave Temple, Wewala Historical Cave Forest Monastery & Dambulla Dedicated Economic Center (Vegetable Market).
- Experience of plucking Fresh Vegetables from the Amuna Organic Vegetable Garden and cooking demonstration with vegetables plucked by yourself on the Traditional Firewood Stove.
- A boat ride around the Kandalama Lake.
- Bird watching session to discover birds around our retreat.
- Cultural Dancing Show and oriental Music for your evening entertainment.
- Herbal Decoction
- Fruit Juice
- Herbal Tea
- Single 275 USD
- Double 425 USD
*For Dwelling/net per night /per room