Rejuvenate your mind and body with our unique wellness packages that will provide both remedial and precautionary measures towards finest physical, mental and spiritual well-being. We put into action the fact that “ayurvedic treatment believes in the treatment of not just the affected part, but the individual as a whole”. The Ayura wellness package at Amuna Ayurveda Retreat Sri Lanka aims to bring out the best that nature can bring out with full rejuvenation and recharge.
(Ayura Wellness Package at Amuna Sri Lanka Wellness Resort)
- Special Rejuvenation Treatment – Ksheeradhara/Special Bath
- Panchakarma treatment/Acupuncture treatment
- Personal Advice on Healthy Living
- Free Oral Treatments – Herbal Decoration -Fruit Juice – Herbal Tea
- All packages are included with accommodation, meals and combination of Panchakarma treatments with internal medication according to the body constitution.
- Treatment and Diet Plan (Therapeutic Diet) for all these packages will be decided only after the Consultation by our Ayurvedic Doctors according to your body constitution. Also lifestyle prescriptions will be given by our Ayurvedic Doctors under the close supervision.
- Free Consultation
- Individual Diagnosis and Planning of Treatment
- 02 Sambahana
- 23 Abyanga
- 04 Pinda Sweda
- 07 Shirodhara
- 29 Avagaha Sweda
- 04 Vashpa Sweda
- 05 Sarvangandhara
- 05 Nawarakizi
- 01 Ksheeradhara
- 07 Shiro Abyanga
- 09 Facial Treatments
- 06 Pada Treatment
- 02 Music Theraphy
- 02 Shiro Wasthi
Book online directly for the best rates on all-inclusive packages
Book directly online for the best rates on all-inclusive packages Check In: 2.00 PM Check Out: 12.00 PM
- Complimentary excursions on Rest Days to Sigiriya, Pidurangala, Dambulla Cave Temple, Wewala Historical Cave Forest Monastery & Dambulla Dedicated Economic Center (Vegetable Market).
- Experience of plucking Fresh Vegetables from the Amuna Organic Vegetable Garden and cooking demonstration with vegetables plucked by yourself on the Traditional Firewood Stove.
- A boat ride around the Kandalama Lake.
- Bird watching session to discover birds around our retreat.
- Cultural Dancing Show and oriental Music for your evening entertainment.
- Herbal Decoction
- Fruit Juice
- Herbal Tea
- Single 260 USD
- Double 410 USD
*For Dwelling/net per night /per room